LIAFI-SG/GL-064/14 5 August 2014
LIAFI Office bearers,
Zonal Office bearers/ LIAFI EC Members,
Division al President / Secretaries,
Sub: Celebration of Golden Jubilee of LIAFI
You are aware that our beloved LIFE INSURANCE AGENTS’ FEDERATION OF INDIA is established on 2nd October 1964 and completing 50 Years on 02-10-2014. The Central Secretariate in its meeting held on 30-07-2014 under the Chairmanship of Shri. H.M. Jain, decided the following:
- To conduct yearlong celebrations from 2nd October ’14 to 2nd October’15 as “Golden Jubilee Year”.
- To conduct Divisional level Agents’ Meeting on 02-10-2014 positively, in all Divisions. Divisional Councils Ex-leaders who worked sincerely to develop the organization should be honoured in this meeting. This should be a one day meeting wherein local Member of Parliament shall be the Chief Guest.
- To form Branch Associations in all the 2048 Branches during this Golden Jubilee Year.
- To perform Agency Profession Protection Day (APP DAY) on 24-01-2015 in a befitting manner. Branch level Agents’ meeting shall be held wherein the ex.-leaders of Branch Association shall be honoured. Yeoman service of late Shamsher Ali and services of other late leaders like Dev Mudbudri, A.K. Purkayshtha and other leaders shall be remembered.
- To honour LIAFI and Zonal leaders in the ensuing 15th General Council.In addition to the above decisions, I invite suggestions for making the Golden Jubilee Year a cherished and memorable one. Please actively implement above programs.Thanking you,Sincerely yours,N. Gajapathi Rao